Cornerstone page not loading

This page will not load, which makes it difficult to edit the page. It just spins and spins. It has been like this for a month now, and I can’t find what wrong myself is. I disabled plugins and checked custom code, but nothing worked for me.

Hi Philip,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked and found most of the pages are loading perfectly fine. If that is the only page that is not loading perfectly fine, then the problem might be on that page only. It might be the problem with the content, I would suggest you delete the section one by one till the issue is fixed, and the last one you deleted before the fix is the actual issue.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for the response. It is related to Gravity Forms, which is strange. All of the other pages with GF are working fine. Not sure what to do there.

Hey There,

Please edit the page in question and in the Layout tab, you can navigate to the section where you have inserted the Gravity Form. Temporarily remove the form and save your change. You may need to refresh the page after saving. If this is not helping, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.