When I open some of my Cornerstone pages the visual editor does not work.
It has the layout pane on the left showing where my content should be, but on the right in the visual editor all I can see is the header and footer.
When I open some of my Cornerstone pages the visual editor does not work.
It has the layout pane on the left showing where my content should be, but on the right in the visual editor all I can see is the header and footer.
Hi,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
I cloned my site to a staging server and then I deactivated all the plugins except cornerstone. The problem still persists.
Also I am using cloudflare and I know you often say that can cause problems, but this problem still happens even when I turn off cloudflare completely.
I think I figured out the problem it was a custom footer making trouble with the rest of the site.
Glad to hear that you figured it out 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.