Cornerstone Page Edit mode not showing elements

Hi, I update my X Theme & Cornerstone in this staging environment: https://sociostage.wpengine.com/ and now I can’t edit the page because the cornerstone edit page mode don’t shows me nothing (just header and footer)

Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks

Hello @amebadiseno,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of plugin conflict or a version compatibility issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, Please share your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for your response. I tried disabling plugins and the edit page shows me a message that says that could’t load the cornerstone frame. I attache the console error.

I try too choosing the parent theme to be sure that is not a child customization conflict and the bug continues, so i will give you our access in a secure note.

Thank you

Hello @amebadiseno,

Thanks for sharing the login and FTP credentials. I went ahead and checked your site. It seems that there was some cache issue. Now the builder is working fine. I followed these steps to fix it.

1. Deleted the Cornerstone plugin
  2. Activated the default WordPress theme
  3. Deleted the X theme.
  4. Downloaded the X theme from your Themeco Dashboard.
  5. Install the latest version of the X theme.
  6. Install the Cornerstone plugin from the Dashboard link

Now the builder is working fine. Please have a look at the given screenshot below

I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it at your end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.