Cornerstone Page content keeps loading

I’m trying to edit some pages of the website which I’m building for a client. But i can see contents are not loading with the editor in visual mode. Even though Skeleton mode works fine but i can’t seem to be able to load the visual.

I can see support tickets are updating except mine. Anyone?

Hi There,

Please avoid bumping on your own threads because that pushes your thread to go to the end of the queue.

I checked your editor and it works fine, see screenshot.

I have hoverd PRO > edit page > waited about 5 seconds.

If the issue persists please let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Thank you

Hello, I don’t think you have checked it properly. When i try to edit elements made using CS keeps loading forever. Please see the screenshots.

I have tried using Chrome and Firefox. Updated all the plugins and pro. Disabled other plugins but seems the issue is with CS. Please advise

Hey @appsrex,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
Is there any specific page you are facing an issue with? Or it is same with all pages? Currently I am unable to login with the given credentials. Looks like you may have updated it.

And please updated versions of theme and plugins. Also give a try by increasing memory limits. Please connect to FTP account and add following lines in wp-config.php file :

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Hope that helps.

Regards

I did everything you mentioned above. Some page are like About, Wise woman walking, Home page

Hi,

I would like to check again but the login no longer works.

Do you mind activating it again so we can check.

Thanks