Cornerstone outputting itself outside <div id="cs-content">

Hi folks,

Weird error: https://www.techdump.org/drop-off-pricing-sheet/

You’ll see that cornerstone is outputting itself before footer and outside of <div id="cs-content">. I’ve looked through my page for any missing or other tags—no dice. The issue appears to be coming from this page—I’m not seeing the error anywhere else on the site.

Have you seen this issue before? Any clues on where to debug?

Thanks! Luke

Hi Luke,

Would you mind sharing your credential so that we can check and investigate the issue on that page? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Credentials attached to the original post! Thanks.

Hello @lukefinsaas,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your page it seems that there is an issue in one of the column’s text element HTML. You can delete the column and your issue will be fixed so I would suggest you please check the text element HTML mark up, content and settings.

Thanks

Thanks @prakash_s!

That really helped.

Kinda funky error:

Turns out, the Text element didn’t like the naked, plain text < in the copy, which was UPS (Battery Backups) < 150lbs.

Using the HTML entity &#60; resolved the issue and got everything bundled back up.

Hi @lukefinsaas,

Glad that we are able to help you to resolve the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.