Cornerstone only shows header and footer content

Trying to edit my homepage using Cornerstone. The page was created with Cornerstone maybe a year or so ago. The current plugin is up to date, Wordpress is up to date, I’ve refreshed/purged the cache, increased my memory in the config file, and tried a new browser. The page content will not show in the Cornerstone editor - solely showing the header and footer of my page, and it shows no cornerstone elements in use. The front end of my site shows content between the header and footer, however.

I tried to create a new page using Cornerstone. When I click to use cornerstone on a new page, the page just reloads, instead of redirecting me to the Cornerstone editor.

Hi There,

I have investigated your site a few hours ago and replied to your posts here.

I did investigate on your site again and I believe your home page was edited outside of the Cornerstone because if this was happened because of the update, all of your Cornerstone built pages should have the same issue, but it’s not.

What I recommend for now is to try to revert (revision) from the date that it was still working with Cornerstone. Or re-build your home page in Cornerstone, it should not take time as you already have the content.

Cheers!

I mentioned that I did indeed try to make a new page from scratch using cornerstone, but it didn’t work. When I selected to use cornerstone as the editor it just refreshed my page instead of redirecting me to the cornerstone editor.

Hi There,

Yes, but I was not able to replicate that issue. I was able to work on your Cornerstone. See that page on secure note.

Try clearing your browser’s cache or use the incognito private mode of your browser. Or try using another browser Chrome or Firefox.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.