Cornerstone not working with polylang

Hi there!
Here’s the link to our multilingual site using Polylang http://bukovelskischool.com.ua/contact/.
And we’re getting the next issue while trying to edit any page of the site.

The site works on X version 5.2.3 and Cornerstone v2.1.4
How can this issue be fixed, and the issue is really urgent for us.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I’m able to reproduce it and this issue is already added to our issue tracker. I’ll add your thread so we may able to provide updates about this issue once we find something.

Thanks!

Same here, customers haven’t been able to update their sites for a while now and it’s costing them money… Temp fix please?

Thanks for an update!
But maybe there is a temporary solution for this issue, because there is an urgent need in editing some pages.
For example the downgrade of cornerstone
Thanks, and looking forward for your reply

1 Like

Hi @ohno,

Regretfully, there is no temporary solution but to revert from a database backup.

Thank you for understanding.

It’s really bad.
Cause we didn’t think that we have to backup database before plugin update.

Okay, when are you going to release fixes for this issue?

1 Like

Hi there,

We’re not sure about the ETA but our developers are already aware of the issue. We always recommend do maintenance, updates, and even redesign to be tested first in a staging site (cloned site). It’s common practice in web development or any software development.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I agree with the practice of backing up before upgrading. In my case, though, I only installed the Polylang plugin and there was no hint that this alone could cause problems.
It would be great if you could find a way to set the data straight again - maybe a small “one-time-script” one can run?

Cheers
Stefan

1 Like

I see. Yes, we`re going to start working with staging after these problems. But we didn’t have such problems before, that’s why we are confused with this situation.

Are you sure that downgrade will not fix the problem? Because I don’t remember any DB-updates after updating or even any manual page edits.

Hi there,

It worths the try but makes sure you have a complete backup of your website before doing so. You can find the latest version 4 release on your themeco dashboard as a link called the stability release:

Thank you.

I also suggest that you check the workaround below see if it applies to your case:

I also suggest that you read the latest update given in the thread:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.