Cornerstone not working since update

Since the last update, Cornerstone isn’t working at all. I cleared cache and everything and now I can get it to load, but it won’t do anything. For example, when I try to change background color of a section to white, it doesn’t respond at all. When I put a text element into the section and enter my text in the corresponding text box, again nothing shows up in the preview. When I save my changes and try to view it on the actual site, again, nothing changes, nothing shows up. Not sure what to do here!

Nevermind. I realized that I needed to update the x theme as well. Once I updated, everything seems to be working fine. :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thank you for letting us know that the update has resolved the issue. If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.