Cornerstone not working since the last update

Hello,

As you asked I created a new topic.

Cornerstone, it doesn’t seem to want to work in wordpress neither will it update. I keep getting the error: “The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing”.

I update to PHP 7 but it still doesn’t work :confused:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

As I do not have access to your website dashboard I will suggest few troubleshooting steps that you should follow:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare please follow the steps below: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  4. Follow the steps mentioned here.
    A very important point Please see if you are using cornerstone and theme both latest version.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website details so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thank you.

How can I give you access to my web site ? :slight_smile:

Hi,

You can provide us your login through Secure Note(key icon)

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Céline,

Yes, please give us WordPress admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi,

It was the w3 total cache plugin that was causing the issue.

I deactivated the plugin and Cornerstone is working fine now.

If you would like to use that plugin, you will need to exclude the theme js files from minification

wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js

Thanks