Please check this page on my site- http://trippynotes.com/upmanyu-bhanot/
and then check the backend in cornerstone. Everything is different at both the places. Responsiveness is not working. What’s wrong?
Hello,
I updated Cornerstone to the latest version and it works now.
Hope it helps
Hi, thanks but there are still issues. Responsiveness is still not working properly. If you check the attached screenshots you’ll notice that the content is not flowing automatically into the next line when the screen gets smaller (it’s getting trimmed from the right side of the screen instead). 
Also, every time I make an edit in cornerstone I have to go back and press ‘publish’ on the traditional WordPress page menu for this page, else the page returns a 404 error. This is new!
Hi there,
It’s because of your content itself, example,
As a musician for 22 years and a music producer and composer for 12 years now, I have traversed various territories of artful sound production.
The spaces that you add is instead just normal space.
Plus, you also added margins and padding to your bottom section (the upper section doesn’t have that) hence both section are misaligned. You should add uniform spaces in all sections to make sure they are aligned.
Thanks!
But I am not adding the ’ '. I have copied the text from notepad (without any formatting) and pasted as plain text. And tried this over and over again. Still the editor is taking this code. Why do you think that must be happening?
Hi there,
Did you double check that you have pasted the copied text on notepad and copied it again before placing it on the Text element? Please make sure that you have copy and pasted the text as plain text, you can try doing a CNTL + SHIFT + V to make sure it’s paste as plain text.
I tried doing it and it seems to be working fine on your setup. You could see the text on page I set on private here.
For the v2 Text element, you don’t have to use the text color option in the toolbar to set the text color to white. Instead, you can use the color option that comes with the element:
