Cornerstone not working properly on Pro

Cant add image using cornerstone. cant add HTML using TExt editor Cornerstone behaving erratically on Pro.

how to add html “div” code on Cornerstone

Very slow to load the Elements, the window to specify the details is always loading.

I disabled Query Monitor plugin and problem resolved. Is the theme not compatible with that plugin?

Hello @afuego,

Thanks for writing in!

First, please check if you have meet the minimum requirements to run the latest WordPress core and the Pro theme. You can check out this documentation:

You may also check out this one:

And if nothing is helping, we would love to investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I added the secure note, thank you

Hello @afuego,

Please go to Tools > Site Health > Info > Server. It seems that you are using PHP 8.0. Can you please downgrade it to PHP 7.4? And then Also increase your PHP Upload max filesize and the PHP post max size to at least 32M. Please check out this article to know how:

You may need to contact your hosting provider for further assistance on these server configurations.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I made the changes and still experiecing the same issue ONLY when Query Monitor plugin is ACTIVE

Hello @afuego,

It means that the Query Monitor plugin, which by the way is not fully supported by the theme, is causing the issue. We highly recommend that you deactivate this plugin while you are still building your site. You can turn it ON once you are done and ready to make your site live.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.