Cornerstone not working on new site

Having an issue with a new site i’m creating. Cornerstone is not working on any page so I cannot edit. I have deactivated all 3rd party plugins but still no luck.

I will create a login for you on a secure post

Hello @damonbell,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you forgot to share website URL. Can you please share website URL? In the meantime please try out following general solutions:

  1. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  2. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
3. PHP Max execution time we recommend at least 120 seconds or higher
4. Please make sure you are running Php 7.2 or latter. You can refer following source for more information. https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Thanks.

Hi, have done all of the above and still nothing happens when i click Edit in Cornerstone.

I have multiple other X sites that are having no issues. Just this one.

OK got it working upgrading the PHP, thanks

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.