Cornerstone not working - loads endlessly

Hello,
I bought the license but I can’t edit the theme.
The website was done using an agency license that we weren’t entitled to anymore.
We bought a new one and activated the theme, however it still won’t work.
When I click “Cornerstone” it just keeps loading endlessly.

How can we fix this?
Thanks

Hello Giuseppe,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,
I’m afraid the button you are talking about isn’t on here.
![Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 09.48.07|690x136](upload://8XZHAxYq8k8ldbVHD0zlJTDfipf.png)

Hi Giuseppe,

Unfortunately, the credentials do not have administrative privileges. I would like to request that you change the privileges and let us know when they are ready to be accessed.
Also the credentials worked for the website whichh is not listed in your Themeco Account. And the listed website have folder restriction to access the Admin URL.

Thanks

Hello!
Ok I’ll update everything now

Hi Giuseppe,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again ?

Thanks

Hello, ok try with these:

Hi Giuseppe,

I have checked your website and found that you are still using the older version of Pro i.e. 5.1.5. I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server and update the Theme. And, if everything goes fine in your staging please try by migrate from the staging server to live.

Please remember to take a backup of your live site and the database before performing the migration.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Ok I’ll try now and let you know then! Thanks

Hello,
I created a staging site and added the license, updated everything and it still keeps on loading when I go on “Edit Page”

Hi Giuseppe,

Can you please please provide login credentials for your staging site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello sure!

Hello Giuseppe,

Thanks for sharing the staging server login details I went ahead and check the settings it seems that there is an issue with the cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the SiteGround Optimizer plugin. I would also suggest you please deactivate the SiteGround Optimizer plugin temporarily and clear your browser cache then check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.