Cornerstone Not Working in X theme

Cornerstone has been updated and the edits aren’t displaying unless I manually flush the cache of the site.

Some edits still don’t show up. I added an entire new section and can see it on the backend but the changes aren’t showing on the site. Background colours for sections or rows are not working at all. Marginless columns aren’t working.

Cornerstone used to work beautifully and was easy to navigate. This new update is frustrating.

HELP!

1 Like

Hi there,

A new maintenance release is now available.

Kindly update to X 5.2.3, and Cornerstone 2.1.4.

Let us know how it goes.

I did the latest updates and cornerstone now isn’t displaying changes at all on the backend or the live site.
I created an entire new section and put in a text box - I can see those in cornerstone but I added text and it’s not showing at all.

All active plugins including X are up to date.

Hello There,

Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Is there any chance that we can check your url? We would like to inspect it for any JS error present on the page and find out why this is happening. It could just a caching issue or could be a conflict with some of your plugins installed.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.