Cornerstone not working in Safari (another confused customer)

I’ve looked through a dozen or more threads on this topic and didn’t find any solutions which work for me. I’m using Safari, and when trying to open a new empty page in Cornerstone I get an infinite spinning wheel. I’m clearly not the first one.

Steps I’ve taken:

  1. Cleared Safari cache
  2. Cleared Safari history
  3. Disabled all meaningful plugins
  4. Updated X
  5. Re-installed the current version of Cornerstone
  6. Added some text to my wp-config.php file to increase memory allocation
  7. Deleted all content from the page
  8. Scoured your forums for other ideas

It simply won’t work. It DOES work in Chrome, so it appears to be a Safari issue, but it should work everywhere, no?

What’s going on?

Hi there,

I checked your website with Safari and it did indeed show the page in Cornerstone:

But the loading was slow. Please kindly make sure that you wait for enough for the editor to reveal.

Also kindly check to see if you have the latest version of the Safari browser.

We also will surely work on the builder to have the quicker load in future releases.

Hope it helps.