Cornerstone not working due to iframe response being incomplete

I have tried to deactivate all plugins but that has not worked
I changed from child theme to parent theme, still has not worked

Please can you assist.

Hi Cath,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting and the issue still persists. We need to check your WordPress settings, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Cath,

It seems that the X (version 7.2.3) theme has not been updated to the latest version but the Cornerstone (version 5.0.11) has been updated to the latest version. The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating the X theme and the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates, if it is not already updated to 8.0.11 already
  3. After deletion of the Cornerstone, please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

If that does not resolve the issue, I would suggest you troubleshot a few common issues on this.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.CSS/JS Customization
4.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.