HI there
something went wrong with my new website, I’ve different view from back to frontend of my homepage and I can’t work with it. No cache plugin installed, No plugin apart the necessary ones.
Any idea?
Roberto
HI there
something went wrong with my new website, I’ve different view from back to frontend of my homepage and I can’t work with it. No cache plugin installed, No plugin apart the necessary ones.
Any idea?
Roberto
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
What issue and error you’re getting? Or you mean issues while editing? Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials on a secure note? I like to try it myself 
Thanks!
I’ve something different in viewing the page as I expect; backgrounds, fonts… are different! Seems a conflict but i dont’ know where.
Credential are in the Secure Note above
Hi there,
I checked and it’s because of this error revslider_showDoubleJqueryError is not defined, but couldn’t find the reason why it behaves like that. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well?
For the meantime, please make sure your site’s PHP version is 5.6 or greater. It’s the recommended version and it’s currently 5.5.
Thanks!
Php version fixed! I give FTP credential in Secure Note
Hi there,
Looks like the preview issue is known as a bug and it’s in our issue tracker. And it’s affecting the preview entirely, for the meantime, a temporary workaround is to turn on jQuery No Conflict and Put JS to Body under Problem Handlings > Troubleshooting section. And also by compressing the output from same setting’s section. I went ahead and did that to your home page’s slider and the cornerstone is now loading okay.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.