Hi
Ive a fresh new install of x theme and when i try to edit a page with cornerstone ii keep getting the conflicting with front end error message. I only have Rev slider plugin activate along with corner stone and cant seem to get past this!!
Hi
Ive a fresh new install of x theme and when i try to edit a page with cornerstone ii keep getting the conflicting with front end error message. I only have Rev slider plugin activate along with corner stone and cant seem to get past this!!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! To make sure Cornerstone will work in your WP installation, please check out any of the following:
1.) Please make sure that you have at least PHP 5.6 and MySQL 5.6.
2.) A loading screen could mean a fatal error. Please enabled the debug mode (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG) so that when you revisit the page, if it is indeed a fatal error, you can see more information about the error.
3.) Or sometimes, you may have exhausted your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
4.) And lastly, which page you are trying to edit? Please keep in mind that you cannot use Cornerstone to edit the blog index or any page assigned as your Posts Page. Even the default WordPress editor cannot be used to edit this page. You must create a new page and test Cornerstone again.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hi I have the same issue. “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
I have done a few things and made changes recently before noticed that cornerstone is not loading . I had set up a lot of the site then learnt of the Child Theme, which I then installed. Also I have recently added a few plug ins. I down load new update to Xtheme today. I changed the Revolution slider today deleting one of the images from a set of 3.
Any suggestions?
Thanks Sue
Hi There @ArnoldSusanne
Could you please open up a new thread and post your WordPress login credentials in a secure note, so that we can look into your issue.
In the meantime, make sure to disable all of your 3rd party plugins and test your issue.
Thanks!