Cornerstone does not load and I can’t edit existing or create new pages. Error message says a conflict on the front end has prevented the preview from loading ???
www.smartfmea.com (pw nmak)
Thanks,
Gert-Jan

Cornerstone does not load and I can’t edit existing or create new pages. Error message says a conflict on the front end has prevented the preview from loading ???
www.smartfmea.com (pw nmak)
Thanks,
Gert-Jan

Hi Gert-Jan,
Please update to X 5.2.2 and Cornerstone 2.1.3 as it has some fix for the bugs presents in the previous release.
Let us know how it goes.
I just updated to 5.2.2 last night. just updated cornerstone. It is still not working

@gjhoutepen Would you mind sharing login credentials in a secure note?
@chris39553 Could you please open your own thread and post login credentials in a secure note as well?
We can login to take a look at what’s happening here.
Updated the theme (5.2.2) and cornerstone (2.1.3) and the site customiser and cornerstone are not working. I have tried Safari and Chrome browser on OSX 10.10.5.
Credentials are in secure note.
Thanks
Hi @gjhoutepen,
It’s due to your Autoptimize plugin and it’s affecting the order of javascript loading. I went ahead and turn off javascript optimization in your cache plugin. The builder is now working.
Thanks!