Hi,
I just updated to the new version and now the cornerstone stopped working.
If I open it it just keeps saying its loading.
Also on Chrome the website’s homepage doesn’t load but it works on Firefox and Explorer
Thanks,
Gina
Hi,
I just updated to the new version and now the cornerstone stopped working.
If I open it it just keeps saying its loading.
Also on Chrome the website’s homepage doesn’t load but it works on Firefox and Explorer
Thanks,
Gina
Hi there Gina,
Do you have any caching enabled? If so, try disabling all caching.
If everything still isn’t working properly, please supply your site URL and WP Admin login details in a secure note and we’ll take a look. 
Thanks!
Hi Jack,
One of my pages stopped working now as well.
Gina
Hello @ginadhaliwal,
Thanks for sharing website login details. Upon logging I see few error messages on my browser console.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://activedoors.com/cornerstone-endpoint
This usually means a server side security rule is blocking Cornerstone from saving/functioning correctly. If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working.
I also see PHP memory related error message. E_ERROR: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2097152 bytes) in /home/actdusr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1856. You need to allocate more memory. Please try increasing to 256 mb. To increase Php memory you can refer following article http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/
I would also like to let you know that we have launched maintenance release. Please review changelog to see the list of bugs that have been fixed. https://theme.co/changelog/
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi,
I got that page to start working again.
But I still can’t get cornerstone to load.
I don’t think its the hosting because cornerstone worked before the update
Gina
Hi Gina,
Please try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You may add it before this line.
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If that doesn’t help, kindly provide us your FTP login in Secure Note
Thanks
That worked!
Thank you so much 
For anyone else, I just had a client call me with the same issue… you could see all content on the backend, but could not see anything on the front end after updating cornerstone. all we did was update x-theme and it fixed it.
Thanks for sharing it!