Cornerstone not working after fixing permalinks

Hi,

I updated my permalinks to not include the index.php in the url.

After doing this cornerstone broke and wont load when i go “Edit in Cornerstone”

read a few threads and some suggestions were to adjust the .htaccess file which i did with this

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

I also used this

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /index.php/$1 [NC,L]

"#for wordpress with a directory of blogs
"#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
"#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
"#RewriteRule ^blogs/(.*)$ blogs/index.php/$1 [NC,L]

(i added" in front of the #, so it doesn’t mess up the formatting in this email)

but unfortunately i still have the same issue, any help would be appreciated.

The website is www.esintl.com/wordpress/

temporarily installed in “wordpress” subdirectory while the page is being build.

I can provide the FTP information and wordpress login, but im not sure how to set it to private here

Thanks,
Kevork

Hi @ESIEPIK,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials and FTP so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Thanks,

Added it below.

Hi,
You can try this code in your htaccess file


# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /wordpress/
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /wordpress/index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

Hope that helps.

Hi,

I put that in the .htaccess, unfortunately it did not work. I have also tried reinstalling the full cornerstone plugin (before this attempt).

I’ve temporarily re-input index.php in the permalinks to continue working on the site.

Thanks,
Kevork

Hi There,

That means you have a configuration related issue on your server. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to look into it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.