I have now tried most tricks here on the forum without any luck. Cornerstone and VC icons just keep spinning when you want to edit with it.
Can you please assist
I have now tried most tricks here on the forum without any luck. Cornerstone and VC icons just keep spinning when you want to edit with it.
Can you please assist
Hi there @natierau,
Thanks for writing in!
Just to confirm, as you’ve switched to Pro, Cornerstone isn’t required and can’t be installed as it’ll cause compatibility issues with the native Content Builder within Pro. Is Cornerstone activated as a single plugin on your WordPress install?
Have you tried increasing your memory limit via your wp-config.php by adding:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '96M' );
Do you have any caching based plugins installed or perhaps server side caching?
Thanks!
OK I deleted the Cornerstone plugin, installed pro again, added wp momory - Still no luck. Old cornerstone logo swinging around but nothing happens.
Just to explain better. everything else works. I can edit the theme etc. But you cant edit pages, have not tested it on posts though.
Visual composer is giving the same problem.
Hi,
In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Hi There,
Please share it here using the secure note
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.