Cornerstone isn’t validating with my X theme. The license was entered correctly. Also it appears cornerstone and other extensions are missing from my “ADDONS” drop down. Please advise.
The url is www.carpetanddesign.org
Cornerstone isn’t validating with my X theme. The license was entered correctly. Also it appears cornerstone and other extensions are missing from my “ADDONS” drop down. Please advise.
The url is www.carpetanddesign.org
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! You don’t have to validate Cornerstone. Your issue is that, you’re using relatively older version of X theme (v3.2.5) and Cornerstone (v2.0.4). The latest version of X theme is (v5.1.1) and Cornerstone (v2.0.6).
I would suggest you to take a full backup of your site and then update your X theme and plugins to resolve this issue.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for getting back to me.
I will follow your suggestion.
I think that will help.
Cheers!
Hey,
You are welcome 