Cornerstone Not Validating V2.0

Hi Themeco,

I’ve successfully activated X theme, however ‘cornerstone’ is failing to detect the activation. Could you advise if there is a wait time for cloud status activation or if I’m potentially missing a step?

Regards,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you disabled all your plugin first, then try to validate your website again.

Only if it’s not helping, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Cramaton,

Thanks for the speedy response.

I’ve carried out your suggestion however, no dice.
I’ve provided login information in the stated ‘secure note’.

Regards,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I just check your license and your license is not for X Theme but for Pro Theme. I added the Pro Theme and Pro Child Theme to your website and you are now ready to go.

On the other hand, I deleted the cornerstone plugin because Pro theme has already a built-in cornerstone.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Cramaton,

That makes sense! apologises for the run around.
I would like to reference I downloaded the installation files from ‘Themeforest’ (Envato) - were i purchased the product - and only ‘x’ theme was included… Maybe something to look into. I did purchase back in 2017 so not sure if license models have changed and I no longer receive ‘x’ theme (themeforest dashboard suggests otherwise).

Regards,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

You can now start building your website using Pro theme and if you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

Hi Cramaton,

I hear ya, thanks for the support and speedy resolution it’s been most appreciated.

Hope you have a great day.

Regards,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.