Cornerstone not slow and not loading

Hi,

I upgraded cronerstone, X them and all of the plugins but when I try to edit something in cornerstone it gives me the following message:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

I tried almost everything but it’s painfully slow and that’s not so good because I want to update to one of my client’s. Do you have any Idea what the problem is?

The parameters of everything :slight_smile: :

Wordpress: 4.9.4
PHP Version : 5.6.30
PHP Memory Limit : 256 MB
X theme 6.0.4

That’s a developer server but it’s do the same thing in local enviroment.
I can give you WP and FTP logins

The site is: http://tomos.webify-projekt.eu/

Hey There,

Thanks for posting in and the very detailed post information. I have logged in and checked your site. Please ensure that you have met the requirements in running WordPress. WordPress 4.7 requires at least 7.0 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:

Dear host,

I\'m interested in running the open-source WordPress <https://wordpress.org/> web software and 
I was wondering if my account supported the following:

- PHP 7 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- HTTPS support

Looking forward to your reply.

​We also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

And if the issue still exist,this could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If still the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.