Cornerstone not showing

Hello I was trying to edit a website and it seems cornerstone is not working. It won’t show up when trying to edit not allowing me to edit any page. It has just a blank grey container . I disabled third party plug ins to see if theres a conflict but haven’t received any difference.

Hi @ryanfroh,

Thanks for reaching out.
The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would suggest you troubleshoot the following.

1. Check if the X and the Cornerstone both are up to date.
  2. If it is already up to date, please delete the existing Cornerstone plugin from Appearance > Plugin and then please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version.
  3. If that is not up to date yet, please follow the bellow steps to update the X and Cornerstone.
    3.1. Delete the Cornerstone
    3.2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
    3.3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

if that does not helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.