Cornerstone not showing in the back end, front online is ok

Hi
After latest update cornerstone is not showing in the back end. there is just an empty Text field. Although on the online page (front end) all is there.
Cornerstone, theme and word press are all up to date.

This problem is ONLY on all PAGES and NOT on the posts.

thanks for helping out .
regards C

Hello Corina,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I have done most of this, but I do not understand it all. Please can you have a look I send the secure note . Thanks

Hi Corina,

It seems that you are using the Classic Text element, which does not show the preview text in the builder. You need to click the Click to Edit under the Text Content. In place of the Classic Text element, I would suggest you use the Text element which shows text in builder too.

Hope it helps
Thanks

how can this be it always displayed I am using Classic text Sind I started the website and never had problems: Are you recommending in ALL posts and pages to use the NON classic elements?

Hello Corina,

Are you experiencing the issue on a specific page or on all pages? I have logged in and edited the About page. I could not replicate the issue. All I am seeing is this:

The issue may have been resolved already.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.