Cornerstone not saving now

Hello,

I was building a new site with cornerstone. It was working perfect and I created a few pages. Now it won’t save the changes.

I’ve looked through the documentation and tried a few things.

I’ve added ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ to the wp-config
I’ve de-activated all plugins
I’ve tried creating a test page with different name
cleared cache

Not sure what I should do now.

Hello @BlueMountainProperty,

Thanks for writing in!

In browser console do you see any error message popping up? In the mean time please make sure X Theme and Cornerstone are up to date. WordPress requires PHP version 7 or greater. Please make sure your host is meeting the general requirements as laid out by community behind WordPress. You can refer following resource:

Thanks.

Hello,

Yes the latest Cornerstone and X Theme are installed. This is a new instal.

There have been no error messages popping up.

I’m confirming the PHP version, but I believe its ok. This is a new installation of X but the site was previously using Jupiter theme without a problem.

Hi There,

Things you can check, if you have some JavaScript on your content try removing it and see if the page save. JavaScript should not be on the content, there is a place for JS codes on the Theme Options > JS

Also you could try testing for a plugin conflict again. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, especially plugins that has something to do with SECURITY and SEO, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If nothing works contact your hosting provider and ask them to exclude the Cornerstone URLs from their mod_security rules.

Thanks,