Cornerstone not responding correctly

Hi xtheme,

Issue #1
I’m encountering issues in Cornerstone, specifically with the “Hide based on screen width” option. I created a section of content that I want to hide on desktop and laptop views. Despite activating the respective buttons, the section remains visible.

Issue #2
I’m trying to create 3 columns in a row. Instead, Cornerstone produces 3 rows. Very puzzling. Please help!!!

I’m utilising the latest version of X theme.

Please let me know how I may resolve. Thank you!

Hi there,

The problem seems to be more than a simple responsive problem. I added a Test Page and added the Alert Element and it did not get the styles.

I deactivated the cache plugins with no result, but I wonder if you use Cloudflare, if it is the case please kindly read this article:

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

That’s correct, Cloudflare was activated. I decided to deactivate Cloudflare completely in hopes that the problem would be eradicated. I have also reset my name servers to the default. Unfortunately, the problem still exists. What could I be missing?

Cheers,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Did you purge CloudFlare cache ? Head over to the speed tab and make sure to disable CSS Autominification and Javascript. Then also clear browser cache before testing your site.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.