Cornerstone not responding after update

Hello,
As an X-theme user I updated both X and Cornerstone three days ago. Everything seemed to work fine. Today, wanting to modify existing pages, I tried to edit them with “Edit in Cornerstone”, but then the black box will turn forever, Cornerstone not accessing the page itself, whatever the page I try to edit. Everything else seems to work fine, and the pages display correctly on the web. I have been in the Cornerstone settings, tried the “elements with standard controls only” setting, but this doesn’t help.
What need I do? Thx for your help
Jean-Pierre

Hi Jean-Pierre,

If you have any cache plugins make sure to clean the cache.

Also clean your browser cache.

If that does not help please try turning off all third party plugins to test for plugin conflict.

In case you haven´t increased your PHP Memory Limit, Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

And finally if you are on CloudFare make sure to follow this guide to ensure CS will work.

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.