Just downloaded my 2nd Theme X license (my first download last month). Running Ethos Stack- When I attempt to edit a page/post in Cornerstone, a circle image appears and spins but never loads (even after waiting 10+ minutes). I am working in MS Explorer as I have seen others have had issues with Safari. Additionally, disabling my plugins has no impact to the issue. This issue is occurring on both of the WP sites (with my 2 Theme X licenses)
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Please try to use Chrome and test it again.
You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Please let us know how it goes.
Using Chrome was the fix! Thank you!
Glad to hear it’s sorted.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.