Cornerstone not loading

http://www.thebutterflyfx.net/

Hi
Cornerstone was working well enough for me to get the shell of the site up but it has stopped now.
If it is a space issue I can’t remember what I am supposed to do - something about a php ini file or the htaccess?

I tried deactivating plugins but that didn’t make a difference.

Many thanks

ps - is it possible to make the font of the support box bigger, I can barely see what I’m typing.

Hi there @lisacole1,

Thanks for writing in! If it’s a space issue as in memory limit, you could add the following to your wp-config.php above the line reading “That’s all, stop editing, happy blogging!”.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

However it could be something else entirely, do you have any custom code in either the global JS or global CSS portions of the theme options? A syntax error there could cause multiple issues.

Can you check in your hosts error log if anything is showing up such as a fatal error etc.

Thanks! I’ll also pass along your feedback about the support box to the relevant team. :slight_smile:

You total star! Thank you Jack!

That works perfectly!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.