Cornerstone not loading to edit

Just recently, I haven’t been able to edit my main (home) page, which is the only page I use Cornerstone for. I only get the white screen and the spinning circle as it tries to load but never does.

I’ve deactivated all the plugins to see if there’s a conflict, but I still have the issue.

The website is https://ohiofestivals.net

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello @Kristian73,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict or version compatibility issue. Please make sure your theme and plugins are updated as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I created a staging site and it actually works in that version.

I was chatting with Dreamhost and I had forgotten that the site was pointed at Sitelock, who provides me with a firewall and CDN.

What should I tell Sitelock to check or change particular settings so that Cornerstone loads up?

Thank you!

Hello @Kristian73,

Thanks for writing in! When you tested the Cornerstone in your staging site, have you disabled some of the plugin? I would recommend that you temporarily disable the Autoptimize plugin in your production site and test it again. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @Kristian73,

I don’t see that you update anything on this thread and withdrawing the post means that the issue was already solved. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.