Cornerstone not loading the page content

My site working for more than 1 year today after upgrading to the latest Wordpress , theme and cornerstone. Cornerstone not working. When edit any page using cornerstone it is only display cornerstone logo. Please check the following screen shot http://prntscr.com/hhuaqj
I can see this error in the browser http://prntscr.com/hhw55l

WordPress 4.9.1
X Pro 1.2.7
Cornerstone Version 2.1.7

I checked with the server support and the following is his reply:

" Hello,

Unfortunately even with wp debug set to on no errors are being logged or displayed to indicate what the root cause of the problem is. I see that the cornerstone plugin has not been updated in some time and that it has not been tested to work with the most recent version of wordpress, so I would suggest contacting the cornerstone developers to see if they can assist you with debugging this issue. If there is anything else I can do for you feel free to let me know. "

Jeff Zimmer

Hello There,

Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. For best results, please make sure that you are using the recommended CloudFlare settings from this tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

If nothing else is working, please give us access to your site and CF so that we can check your settings.

Regards.

Hello,
I have changed the Cloudflare settings as you sent , and finally disabled Cloudflare. I have deactivated WP Fastest Cache but still facing the same problem. below are the credentials of the Wordpress admin and FTP access.

Regards

Hello There,

I have investigated the issue and I could not be able to figure out the cause of the issue. I am still seeing this:

http://sxsmxtxx.com/cornerstone-endpoint 500 (Internal Server Error)

In most cases, this maybe related to security. Please contact your hosting provider and see if they can disable the security
Or exclude that URL and all requests (all payload related to that URL ) from your security rules. If possible, they should be able to trace the error in the error log. I have log in to your ftp and I wasn’t able to find it. Maybe your hosting disable error logging. Their assistance would be very helpful to resolve this issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, I sent your reply to the server support and got the following replay.

"
http://sismatix.com/cornerstone-endpoint is showing the following now.

{“success”:false,“data”:{“invalid_user”:true,“message”:“nonce verification failed.”}}

Is this correct? If not what should be showing up, a particular post or page?

Regards "

Is this useful , the problem still exists .

Hi,

We have encountered several tickets like this before that was cause by a plugin conflict.

Could you try testing for a plugin conflict? You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.