Cornerstone not loading - spinning wheel - not loading

I’ve read related posts and tried disabling plugins, cache, etc. and can’t get it resolved. Hoping you can help.

Hello @payxps,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to access your site but it seems that there is a multi-security plugin working just because I was not able to access your site dashboard. Please recheck and disable the security plugin so that we can check it on our end. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s thank you for your help. For now, I’ve disabled the security plugins so you should be able to log in without issue…

I did test switching to X instead of the child theme and I have tested for plugin conflicts and disabled and cleared the cache as well.

There’s no CSS/JS customization that would interfere and Wordpress, X Theme, and Cornerstone plugin are all up to date.

Hi @payxps,

I have checked your website and found the problem in the Page Builder as described here. And also found there are many custom CSS and JS already added to it, I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Maria,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, please copy your live site to a staging server and let us know credentials for further investigation.

Thanks.

Hello @payxps ,

I tried to access your staging site dashboard but WordPress dashboard URL is not working. Please send the correct admin URL in case you have customized the WordPress dashboard login URL.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

Can you please try again? I was just able to access the WP dashboard at:
http://staging.payxps.com/wp-admin/

Thank you!

Hey David,

You might have been selective when you did the third-party plugin conflict test. I disabled ALL third-party plugins and Cornerstone loads (see screenshot in the secure note). On your staging site, please activate the plugins one by one. The plugin that brings back the issue is the culprit. You should report it to the plugin developer.

Thanks.

Hi, this is progress, but even without any plugins enabled the inspector palette won’t load in order to enable edits to a page.

Hello David,

Please note we use the WordPress Rest API for saving and it looks like your web host does not support it.

Please ask your web host to support WordPress Rest API or whitelist the URL in the following screenshot

Hope that helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.