Cornerstone not loading pages correctly

I updated to Cornerstone 3.0.2 and now all of my pages are not loading correctly (html/css missing or not working). I tried deactivating W3 total cache and it did not help. I saw in a previous thread that contacting my hosting provider to increase my PHP limit to 512mb but is this really the solution? I have had this theme for over a year and haven’t had to do that. Either way here’s some screen shots please help :slight_smile: and thank you for your help!

UPDATE: I cleared all-time browser cache - still same issue.


Hello @roshi10,

Thanks for asking.

Sometime memory constraints can have a effect on Cornerstone loading. In that regards it’s advisable to increase the memory limit. In case issue still persists, can you please share website URL and login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

I upgraded to 512m PHP memory limit! I also added a secure note.

Thanks Prasant!

Hey @roshi10,

Pro is working fine on my end.

Please clear WPFC’s cache and clear your browser cache then check again.

Also go to Pro > Settings and clear the style cache.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.