Cornerstone not loading on one of the pages

Hi,
We are using Pro for one of our websites. One of the pages mentioned below is not loading in cornerstone page builder. All things are updated…

URL - https://www.igtsolutions.com/careers/

Can you please help?

Amit

Hello Amit,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I have shared details in secured note…

Hey Amit,

I have checked your Careers page and it was edited outside of the Cornerstone Builder 21 hours ago. Be advised that once you edit the page outside of the Cornerstone builder, you will lose cornerstone data which is the cause of your issue. I would recommend that you use the Revisions feature of WordPress and revert back to the previous version that is working.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,
I only changed one text and that too inside cornerstone only. Issue is that preview is only loading but you can select the sections, rows, columns and elements on side panel and can edit them. There was one small email id to be changed, so I did that from that panel. Is it what you are referring to? Problem is that its a company’s website and that email had to be changed ASAP from legal point of view. Is there any way we can rectify this without going back to previous revision?

Hi Amit,

I have saved your page content as a Template and created a Test page using that. The page is working fine in Page Builder. I would suggest you check and if it is working fine, you can use the test page as a career page by renaming it.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Amit,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.