Cornerstone not loading in the backend

Hi,

The cornerstone keeps loading and I am having problem accessing any of the pages in the backend.
http://annualreport.worldfishcenter.org/2016/

Even the change password button and dropdowns are not working.

Hey @WorldFish,

The issue is not with Cornerstone. I see in the console that all of the Javascripts in your site are blocked by my antivirus (see Secure Note). That might be the same on your end. It looks like your server has been infected by malware. Please contact your host or someone who can do a malware clean up.

Thanks.

I have set another site with the same issue. http://annualreport.worldfishcenter.org/2017/

Is this site infected as well?

Hi,

For that site, jquery seems to be missing.

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.