Cornerstone not loading in PRO due to plugins

Hi,

I have 9 licenses for X Theme and Pro with Themeco. Since the new updates I have had non stop emails from clients with problems.

In one particular case, the editor in PRO (not sure if it’s called cornerstone anymore because the plugin is deactivated but still requires it to be installed?) will not load a page unless all plugins are turned off. What would be the reason for this?

Hello @joshcarrs,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please note if you are using Pro theme, there is no need to install Cornerstone. We suggest you to delete Cornerstone. As you have mentioned that the issue is because of plugin conflict. Have you tried reactivating one at a time to narrow down on which plugin is causing the conflict? If not I suggest you to please test for plugin conflict and deactivate plugin that is causing the issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.