Cornerstone Not Loading For Me

Having trouble loading cornerstone.

I’ve went through all of the support, added code to the Wp.config file and cleared cache & transient cleaner.

Help!

Hi There,

The password of the admin account is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Hey Thai,

I added “quotations” arround the password as hashtags make things disapear.

@thai? Curious for any feedback I need this handled as soon as you can.

Hi Troy,

Sorry for the delay on the reply. That happened because you have bumped on your own thread and it end up going to the end of the queue again.

I have checked and did further investigation in your site. It occurs that there was an Error 500 which causes the ajax error. I noticed that you are using PHP version 5.4.45 and WordPress 4.5 requires at least 5.6 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). This could possibly be the cause of the issue. In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:

Dear host,

I’m interested in running the open-source WordPress https://wordpress.org/ web software and
I was wondering if my account supported the following:

  • PHP 5.6 or greater
  • MySQL 5.6 or greater
  • The mod_rewrite Apache module

Looking forward to your reply.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.