I get an error when I attempt to use cornerstone on every page and post.
“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.”
I get an error when I attempt to use cornerstone on every page and post.
“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.”
I am running the latest version of Wordpress and PHP 7.2.
Please help!
Thanks in advance
Hi there,
Please try to contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
If the issue persists, make sure to clear all your sites cache and test for third party plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.