Hi,
I cannot access editing feature in Cornerstone since updating my Cornerstone a few days ago. The Cornerstone element spins perpetually, but the preview of my pages doesn’t load, only the footer. The site was working just fine for the past year prior to the update. Please assist. Thanks!
Hello? Any help on this? It is really urgent. Thanks!
andrehqs - Are you by chance using the plugins Hummingbird or WP Fastest Cache?
The same thing was happening to me. I just disabled both of these plugins and Cornerstone is now loading.
Hi @arizonius,
Not using any of these, I have already deactivated all plug-ins and still didn’t show any preview of items in Cornerstone. They just spin forever.
I have a drop-in plug-in with the description “External object cache. APC/APCu/Redis backend for the WP Object Cache” which I can’t deactivate/remove. Could this be the reason? If not, I’m not sure what else to try.
Thanks
Hi There,
Yes that could be the cause.
Please flush the cache of this plugin.
Also clean your browser cache.
Confirm you are that you are fully updated?
If the issue continues, please provide your login credentials in a secure note.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.