Cornerstone not loading at all to edit- brand new installation

Just bought another license for Cornerstone and installed on dev site. Installed demo content for Integrity 3. Viewed home page, clicked to edit in Cornerstone and instead of editing menu i get content listings in the left side channel.

I am getting so frustrated with X. I was using it for all my sites because I had very little problems with it. Now I have had a problem with it on each site I have built lately- or tried to update - and none of the issues are the same. What happened? Is it the PRO thing that you are changing X?

Please look at attached screenshot of what is happening and let me know how to resolve it. thank you.

Hi,

This is most likely a memory issue, kindly add the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

After that, install this third party plugin and verify that your memory limit has increased to 256M

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.