Can’t get Cornerstone to launch. Is there a known issue or timeline when this will be resolved?
Thanks for asking.
Actually there is not much of reported issues. Most of the time it’s memory or use of old version of Cornerstone along with latest version of X Theme and vice versa that causes the problem.
We have listed few solutions that you can take a look. Please follow up the steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
There are hundreds of reported loading issues. Can you please get back to my thread, as I have not heard back in a while…
I understand your frustration but not all users experience this issue. And, there are different factors which could cause the same issue. For your case, it could be something within PHP. I’ve already posted the issue in our bug tracker.
@Cortese, please follow the previous steps and let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.