I tried editing the php code you provided to me but it’s not working. I’ve included my login info in a secure note. Thanks.
Hello,
I tried to access the above link, but I got this issue: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED - could you check it?
Hey,
Thanks for the info.
I checked your site and the Cornerstone is returning this problem: http://prntscr.com/hatl5o
But when I clicked on “try again” the builder worked perfectly! So, I saw that your site is a little slow, this problem might be caused your server delay or some plugin conflicting, to investigate it, contact your host provider and disable all of the plugins to see if there are any conflicting.
I ended migrating my site to a new host with an updated PHP version and it solved the problem. Everything is working fine now. Thanks.
Glad you were able to resolve it 
Hello @alxalvrz,
Glad to hear that. Just to add additional information, as of now recomended PHP version to run WordPress is 7 or above. You can also take a look at following documentation for further information on hosting requirements for WordPress:
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.