Cornerstone not load with Yoast enabled

Hello,

I’ve just installed Yoast and now Cornerstone is not loading. I’ve upgraded to Pro and recall seeing a list of recommended plug-ins, which I can’t find now. Is anyone else having an issue with this? Does Pro work with Yoast?

Thanks in advance,
Louis

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Pro is compatible with Yoast Seo. Could you please try disabling your other 3rd party plugins and test this issue again.

If you’re using any caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache and disable it temporarily.

Thanks!

Hi,

The only other plugin is Contact Form 7. When I disable Contact Form 7, and enable Yoast Cornerstone loads fine. I think I read that Contact form 7 was compatible, is this still the case?

Cornerstones load fine when I have only Contact Form 7 enabled…

Any ideas how I can enable both Yoast and Contact Form 7?

Thanks
Louis

I’m still struggling with Cornerstone not loading.
I have not caching plugin.
I’ve disabled all plugin’s but Cornerstone and Slider Revolution - Cornerstone doesn’t load.
I’ve disabled all plugin’s but Cornerstone and Contact 7 - Cornerstone does load.
I’ve disabled all plugin’s but Cornerstone, Contact 7 & Yoast - Cornerstone doesn’t load.

Is there an issue with Cornerstone, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Louis

Nevermind, someone else just answered the issue in another thread. I needed to upgrade to PHP v7.

Thanks

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.