Cornerstone not launching

I have the X theme and am trying to use Cornerstone to edit, but it will not launch. When I click on “Edit with Cornerstone”, it takes me to a new tab with a loading wheel that goes around endlessly. I’ve seen another post here from someone with the same problem and you advised them to have their web host increase their PHP memory, so I asked my web host to do the same, however they said it’s already at 7.0. I don’t have any other plugins activated and the only thing I’ve gotten done with my website is the header, so I don’t see how this could be a conflict issue. What should I do to get Cornerstone to launch?

I was able to solve my issue by changing to Chrome ( I was using Safari). I don’t see how to delete posts, or I would have. Anyway, problem solved, Cornerstone launches in Chrome.

Hi @chevril,

Thanks for writing in.

Happy to hear that is already fixed. In regards to your safari, please check your safari if it is on its latest version.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.