Cornerstone not in plugin folder anymore

I have been getting WordPress critical errors and have been unable to save any Cornerstone changes to several webpages.

I can see the Cornerstone settings in the left side menu of my WordPress Dashboard, but I don’t see it in the plugins list. It should be there, right? I also don’t see it using FTP when I check my plugins folder. It should be there too, right?

I’m assuming I need to delete and reinstall Cornerstone but how do I delete and reinstall it if I can’t find it anywhere to delete it?

My PHP is over 7.4. Pro version is 5.1.5. I don’t know what version Cornerstone is because all I can access are the settings.

I now realize Cornerstone is in the themes/pro folder. Should I delete it from there and reinstall? Will I be prompted to reinstall Cornerstone from my WP Dashboard?

Hello @pinkzebra,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please note if you are using the Pro theme then you don’t need to install the cornerstone page builder plugin separately since it is inbuilt with the Pro theme. It might be the issue plugin conflict issue just because you are getting errors or not able the save the page data while editing. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.