Cornerstone NOT in extensions

X-Pro 1.2.3
WP - 4.8.2
PHP 5.6

I try and install X Pro but Cornerstone does not appear in Extensions or in Plugins.

I have removed all plugins, deleted their folders, and removed X Theme

I’ve reinstalled several times in the same manner but still NO Cornerstone

Any ideas ANYONE?

John

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Pro does not require Cornerstone plugin, as it’s functionality is integrated to the Pro theme. You can safely remove Cornerstone plugin in Pro.

Hope that’s clear.
Thanks!

Even though I am !Watching my support tickets/requests I never get emailed about any updates - what am I doing wrong.

Hi there,

Please try this one?

  1. Please go to your Apex profile
  2. Then click Preferences
  3. And click Emails
  4. Then toggle on the Send me an email when someone quotes me, replies to my post, mentions my @username, or invites me to a topic option.

Thanks!