Cornerstone not displaying sections

Hi,

the administrator of a website I created using X has recently migrated the website to a new host.
I don’t know what happened but now none of the images load.

When viewing the website www.qualitygocarts.be you can clearly still see each individual section, but when trying to edit for instance the home page in cornerstone, none of the sections appear.

Any help? I will provide you with the login information.

Hi There,

Upon testing this issue further, I see that your PHP memory limit is set to 128MB which could be the cause.

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line:

/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.